Tuesday, 11 October 2016

My opinion for JKT Trip


At October the 6th, the 7 graders and I went to Jakarta. My group was with Reyna, Karen and Verren. We took bus 1 and in Jakarta it was all just a fun experience with friends. It was so fun and amazing in there even though the weather was very hot. We all chatted every loudly in the bus. Here is everything more in details.

At Thursday, I went to school at 5:15 and put my luggage under the bus. At 5:30, I went to the bus and waited for everyone to go on board so we could go to Jakarta as quickly as possible. Not long, everyone was at the bus and we went to the tol, for about 2 hours, we arrived at Jakarta and went to Planetarium. It was amazing!

After seeing the Planetarium, we went to the bus and went to Dunia Fantasi (Dufan). We played there for 4 hours including eating McD. As Melynda, Verren, Clarisa and I played some rides, we wanted to play the Ferris wheel. In each of the cart of the Ferris wheel, we need 6 people. 2 boys joined us, they started to say wierd english. Their grammar was so horrible that we started chatting with each other in line. Not long, they ask where we lived, its creepy! After 6 every long turns, we finally went off! We ran away from the 2 creepy boys.

After playing in Dufan, we ate dinner at Bandar Jakarta for an hour. I took only 5 minutes to eat my food because I only ate Fruits and Vegetables. We went to Neo Hotel Mangga Dua at around 7:00pm. Reyna, Verren, Karen and I went to sleep at 11:00pm.

The next morning, we all have to have breakfast and take baths and we only have 1 hour to do all those things. We all prepared to go to Istana Bogor and packed all our things to make sure we don't leave anything behind. We left off to go to Istana Bogor to do a worksheet that is counted in the marks of History.

We all prepared to go to Taman Mini (TMII) and we all ate A&W at the bus. We first went to PP Iptek TMII for an hour and a half then we went to the Museum Hakka TMII for an hour. After going through the things in the Museum, we all went to watch IMAX 4D. Its about Raja Ampat Papua. The flim ended at 4:30 and we all went to the bus and left off going to Bandung, our sweet, sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment